Monday, February 14, 2011

I missed out on the hot guy!

So this past weekend Mr Fix It and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate Valentine's Day and my belated birthday gift.  We had a nice relaxing weekend and I'll have some fun stories and pics to share with you later this week.

But today, I thought I'd share a little picture of my daughter, Little Miss.  She celebrated her 16th birthday this past Wednesday and her Aunt and Uncle invited her to come check out the Tonight Show that day since this guy happened to be a guest on the show that they were working with:



Yeah, that's Clay Matthews of the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers.  Ya know, the guy who caused the fumble that the Steelers lost so that Green Bay could win the game.  No biggie.  She's pretty blessed.  And he's pretty hot.  Bummer I couldn't take off work to go up with her but her dad took her (on the left) along with one of her best friends and her mom who are HUGE Packer fans and actually went to the game in Dallas!  REALLY lucky!

Are you football fans?  Us Beevers are HUGE NFL fans...it pretty much consumes our life in the fall and winter :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that's awesome! I have to say that I am not a football fan at all. Watching TV has been pretty rare for me in the past few months anyway, and when I do have time, football is not my choice!

Kim said...

That's amazing! Little Miss is very lucky. I hope you had a great time in Vegas! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD. I am a huge Packers fan and of course, I adore Matthews! I just want to touch his hair. Is that weird?

She is so lucky!

Chocolate Lover said...

Lucky girl your daughter is!

EmilyB said...

How exciting!! Josh and I are Cleveland Browns fans...Fall and Winter mean endless disappointments coupled with a few quick moments of excitement. It's rough rockin' the orange and brown.

Can't wait to read about Vegas. I'm going next weekend!!

wedding tickers