For the Over the Top Award you are supposed to answer the following questions with one word answers and then pass the award onto six fellow bloggers.
2. Your hair? Fine
3. Your mother? Supportive
4. Your father? Recovering :(
5. Your favorite food? Avocado
6. Your dream last night? Boss
7. Your favorite drink? Gatorade
8. Your dream/goal? Travel
9. What room are you in? Dining/Office
10. Your hobby? Video editing
11. Your fear? Illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? South Orange County
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren’t? Snobby
15. Muffins? Blueberry!
16. Wish list item? House
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? Mom-cab (taxi)
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? High def
21. Your pets? Pitbull
22. Your friends? Busy
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Nephew
26. Vehicle? Highlander
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? Walmart
29. Your favorite color? Many
30. When was the last time you laughed? 12 PM
31. Last time you cried? Monday
32. Your best friend? Mr. Fix It
33. One place that I go over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Kabuki
And the lovely Over the Top bloggers I'd like to pass on this award to:
For this one, you list 5 things you are obsessed with and then pass the award onto five of the most fabulous blogs you read.
1) Computers...I am on one all day long at work (thus the constant posts and comments) and I use them for everything - finances, business, hobbies, facebook, e-mail, video editing, photography, research, watching tv
2) My cell phone - with a 14 year old daughter and family I talk to daily it is a must have in today's day and age. My daughter will text me while she is sitting on the other end of the sofa...she thinks it's funny.
3) LOST - the tv show. I am a faithful fan since the first season and even figured out a way to incorporate this show into the current bible study I am teaching my 20 something girls each week. We watch an episode, talk about character issues/dysfunctions that the 'featured' character is dealing with and then look up bible verses that relate to the character traits/issues so we can learn from them to apply to our own lives. We talk about faith vs. science based stuff some too.
4) Blogging - my newest obsession I can't get enough of it throughout the day. Love that I've found a world of ladies (and men) out there to bounce ideas off of, gain inspiration from and just strangely support somehow. It's truly a new world.
5) Planning - whether it's for my wedding, our next vacation, a budget, whatever...I am a detail oriented planning freak. When I moved into my current home I drew up floorplans of each room and measured them and then spaced out all my furniture the way I wanted it laid out before we could load any moving trucks.
So, here are the lovely blogs that I think are fabulous that I would like to pass this award onto: